The e-commerce Photographer will be responsible for the photography of all products for e-commerce, in addition to the colour correction, retouching, quality control, file management and output of our e-commerce photography across all brands (petit lem, miles the label, PL Kids Club, Pekkle, and more).
All serious applicants must provide a portfolio or samples of relevant work, covering both their photography and retouching skills.
- Photograph e-commerce images for all products (sleepers, pajama sets, outfits, accessories and more)
- Develop a style guide for e-commerce images across each brand and product-type
- Photograph flatlay creative marketing images for use across social media and catalogues
- Assist on editorial and creative marketing shoots and ad hoc projects, as required
- Shoot model castings, as required
40% retouching, quality control & file management
- Perform image processing as per guidelines for all brands, retouching, enhancing, resizing and file naming of ecommerce in-house product photography and marketing images.
- Expected to have a clear understanding of brand’s retouching guidelines and direction, ensuring consistency among all product images in colour, texture, lighting and sizing.
- Communication with external retouching partners as necessary
- Ensure image files are in order and naming conventions are correct on a daily basis
- Maintain strict standards of quality control, staying up-to-date with the art direction across all brands
- Monitor all studio photography equipment and inform the Marketing Director of maintenance requests
- Accountable for maintaining an organized workflow, working efficiently to meet deadlines while managing a high volume of imagery
- Responsible for maintaining a dialogue with the relevant departments regarding workflow and expectations
- Bachelor of Fine Arts or College diploma in Photography, or a relevant field
- A minimum 1 year experience in commercial photography
- Experience in commercial retouching, an asset
- Advanced knowledge of CaptureOne, Adobe Photoshop and image processing, with knowledge of full Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Experience in the fashion industry and/or e-commerce, an asset
- Experience working with Mac OSX and Google Drive
- Proven experience using digital cameras and professional lighting equipment
- Diverse portfolio showing examples of product photography retouching, both on and off-figure.
- Detail oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize, plan and execute
- Proven ability to process high volumes of workflow
- Ability to communicate effectively to the team, primarily in English.
- Experience with file organization and file naming
- Team player with great communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker with problem solving abilities
- Ability to influence decision making on set, including pace setting, model positioning, and model expression, an asset
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org