MARKETING PROJECT COORDINATOR
60% Photo Shoot Coordination
- Support the Marketing Project Manager in planning, coordinating and running all campaign and lookbook photo shoots across all brands (Petit Lem, Miles The Label, and Pekkle)
- Responsible for photo shoot preparation, including confirming all required samples according to approved shot list, steaming, and packing of all necessary props.
- Responsible for the DAM, including the downloading and filing of all photo assets on the appropriate servers
- Responsible for all marketing & ecommerce product samples (sorting, steaming and organizing collections, ensuring they are ready for upcoming photo shoots)
- Responsible for casting calls, including filtering through potential candidates, contacting final selection of models and conducting follow-ups after casting sessions.
- Research & purchase props & accessories for shoots per the approved creative direction
- Manage the prop & accessories inventory in studio
- Track photo budget & assist with day-to-day admin tasks as required
40% Marketing Support Tasks
- Support the Content & Social Media Specialist in scheduling all Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok content according to the approved marketing content calendar
- Manage the Facebook community for Petit Lem and Miles The Label
- Manage the Facebook & Instagram stores, tagging products and ensuring new collections are integrated
- Assist with content creation as required (behind the scenes content, Tik Toks, Reels, etc)
- Translate all weekly marketing materials from English to French
- Brief freelance copywriters on product descriptions for upcoming collections & launches in both official languages
- Proofread and edit product descriptions in both official languages, before integrating to the ERP
- Help identify and source new influencers for Petit Lem & Miles The Label
- Bachelor's degree or DEC in Marketing, Communications, Fashion or related field (or equivalent experience);
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in Marketing (preferably working for a fashion retail brand);
- Strong interest for the process of visual content production (both photo & video);
- Positive “can-do” attitude;
- Hands on and resourceful;
- Proactive, can-do attitude;
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) in French;
- Strong writing & editing skills;
- Good understanding of social media marketing & channels;
- Strong interpersonal, planning and organizational skills;
- Passionate about marketing, ecommerce and retail;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changes;
- Bilingualism is required (French and English).
JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
We are searching for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our in-house creative team. You will play a key role in producing creative digital design materials including, but not limited to, producing email designs, display banner ads, video ads, landing pages, social media assets, photo retouching and other special projects. You will report directly to the Art Director and will be responsible for producing creative digital design materials that maintain, reinforce and expand our multiple childrenswear brands across all digital channels.
- Create branded marketing and advertising material for all digital channels (including but not limited to web banners, email newsletters and landing pages) as well as some print material;
- Ensure that brand guidelines are consistent across all communication channels;
- Ensure all delivery deadlines are met and respected, following the marketing calendar;
- Work directly with the Marketing Team to carry out projects from initial concept to final design;
- Assist the in-house eCommerce Photographer with image retouching and image manipulation as required;
- Produce visually compelling digital designs.
- 1-2 years experience as a graphic designer;
- Minimum of a DEC in graphic design (Bachelor’s Degree is a strong asset);
- Must provide a portfolio to showcase work;
- Excellent understanding of typography, layout, and branding;
- Strong, clean visual design sense;
- Strong image retouching skills in Photoshop
- Be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign;
- Working knowledge of Shopify, an asset;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Good interpersonal skills & team player;
- Highly organized, flexible, and able to balance multiple projects and prioritize workload.
Please note, only qualified applicants who have submitted a portfolio of relevant work samples will be considered.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.